Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 20-08-2019 05:43:52

lucky
Nouveau membre

luxury swiss Replica HYT H1.0 blu H02023 watch

https://www.highluxurystore.com/images/HYT%20H1.0%20H02023%20watch.jpg

Replica HYT H1.0 blu H02023 watch

Replica HYT H1.0 blu H02023 watch HYT H4 Neo is equipped with fireproof, waterproof, anti-allergy and reinforced fabric belts. This watch uses curved sapphire crystal glass and spiral sapphire back (pictures will be posted when we get them), waterproof up to 50 meters. Even with the second charging spring, the watch has a power reserve of 65 hours.It is not a new concept to mechanically generate power outside the main spring. It is noteworthy that the three-question timer usually uses very similar mechanisms to power the mechanical device, enabling the wearer to determine the time in the dark. Is it fair to compare it with the three questions? Maybe not. But the end result is the same. It's easier to tell time in the dark, and it doesn't need batteries.

There is no doubt that the creation of HYT H4 Neo remains to be seen. None of them has a subtle component, but that's what people like about HYT. I can say with certainty that for me and my pencil wrist, this watch might not work without a large number of consecutive Thanksgiving dinners. But I have to admit that I think it's very interesting. Undoubtedly, this is a niche buyer, and HYT cheap mens watches absolutely owns it - which makes it very difficult to criticize brands and the products they produce. They understand their markets and design their timetables accordingly. HYT H4 Neo is certainly not for everyone, but I bet those who scoop up these people will be interesting.

HYT H4 Neo Reference. 512-TD-65-GF-TS is limited to 15 pieces.Swiss watch brand HYT likes to call itself "Hydro Mechanical Horologists" because they are the first and only watchmaker to use liquid to express time. HYT Skull Watch Series is the most abstract brand. Large HYT Skull wrist watches not only show hours through liquid tubes, but also have huge, face-to-face skulls on their dials. In the case of the new HYT Skull Vida watch, you can add a dial from ivory carving with long hair to talking points and controversies.

As you might expect, it's not easy to try to measure a size of 50 mm using a motion that shows time in the case of operating liquids. Therefore, HYT watches are usually of high technology and complexity. However, this does not mean that brand can not be philosophical. When introducing the first watch in the Skull series, HYT wanted to remind the wearer that the time was short and short. Subsequent versions have been based on this idea. However, their latest line of products, HYT Skull Vida, is the most eye-catching watch. Like other wristwatches in the Skull series, the new HYT Skull Vida is a large luxury swiss watches wristwatch with a width of 51 mm and a thickness of nearly 18 mm.

It uses a black DLC titanium metal case, which is treated by wire drawing and micro-jet. It also has a large screw-in rubber-coated crown and a spiral sapphire back.

Despite the use of screw-in components, the waterproof performance is only 50 meters. Hours are marked on the watch ring and a large black DLC titanium protuberance (I don't know what to call it) at 6 o'clock has become a symbol of many HYT series. Although this situation is very familiar with this series of watches, it is a prominent dial. Of course, there's a prominent skull, but this time, the skull is made of ivory, obtained from the Siberian woolly mammoth, making the dial Milky white. But more importantly, the decision to use ivory from extinct mammoths is particularly painful - if not controversial - and can be interpreted as a reminder that our time on Earth is limited and that we must make full use of it. It seems that the skull itself is not enough. Further pushing the news home is a skull expression, unlike other watches in the skull series. If you look HYT watches closely, its eye sockets are round, which makes it look more sad.

Pied de page des forums